Monday, November 30, 2009

O Christmas Tree...


Our finished Charlie Brown Tree


Playing with the Christmas Lego train


Holding a "2" ornament for being 2 years old


Sophia's tree 

I made all the ornaments and garland out of felt, but more on that in another post...

6 comments:

Lisa said...

you were jealous of our decorations but now I am jealous of your tree.. !! I bet your house smells so yummy! They are beautiful!

Hannah said...

love it! did you make the santa on the top of soph's tree?

Hannah said...

Shan - her tree (and the big one for that matter) is perfect! I love it.

Shannon said...

Thanks guys! No Hannah, I did not make the Santa on top of Soph's tree. Thank you to Pottery Barn Kids for that.

Amber said...

Absolutely love the picture of Soph with the train! Love her pose and the lights in the background. Soooo fun for her to have her own tree too. I'm envious that you have it all up already!

Kelly T said...

ok..waiting for that post. We will do that for sure next year, yes, we will be copying! Although...if you came up with all the ideas on how to decorate each ornament..maybe not, haha, I am NOT creative!

Very cute:)