This morning we headed out with my family to find our Christmas tree. Surprisingly it didn't take us long to find three tall (as in 12 to 15 feet tall), skinny, perfect Nobles. After our tree hunt we had lunch at
Rock Creek Tavern. It was a perfect tree hunting day! The decorating will have to be left for tomorrow, we are off to celebrate Kaleb's 1 year birthday.
Family picture
How tall is our tree, Soph?
Matt, Matt, Sophia, Lacey, Me, Hannah, Mom, and Dad
Checking out the fire downstairs at the tavern
5 comments:
Yay! I can't wait to see it up and decorated. I always enjoy your BIG tree.
Shan...you look stunning in these photos. I love the close up family photo. I miss this this tradition:( In HR, there was one farm we went to one two years ago, but they are no longer in business. We'll see what we can do this year! Glad you all got your trees:)
I MISS OREGON!!! I hate my fake tree. . .
Your pictures are fabulous! Hopefully I will get to see your beautiful tree sometime soon!
ps. Will you please let your mom know that my blog is not locked anymore. She mentioned to me that she views it once in a while. . .
Post a Comment