Friday, February 26, 2010

"Bynastics"

Today Kim and I took the kids to a drop in preschool gymnastics class at the Gym-Nest in Hillsboro.  We really had no idea what to expect from this, someone told Kim about it, but the kids had a great time.  We even got a punch card so we can go back.  When I was talking about it with Soph, she kept calling it "bynastics" hence the title of this post...
Sophia and Baylie already having a good time and they'd only been there 5 minutes

Running around the hula hoops

Rope swinging

Kaleb the mini gymnast

Sophia and Baylie walking the balance beam

Hula hooping

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Oh my gosh that looks like so much fun! I should come visit and we can let the kids do bynastics. Emmett would love it.

Kelly T said...

oh man, DROP-in. Very cool! I will look that up for my trips to Portland. THANKS Shannon!

The photos are super cute!!

Amber said...

Looks FUN!! The picture of Emmett is especially adorable :)

Amber said...

Ha ~ I mean Kaleb! Shouldn't have read Hannah's comment before posting :)