Thursday, March 4, 2010

Besties...

What a beautiful day!  Today we played outside pretty much all afternoon.  We started out at Gracie's then the plan was to come home and take a late nap, well when we pulled into our driveway the neighbor kids (whom Sophia loves) were out playing.  So I bagged nap and let her play some more. (only took pictures at Grace's, so no pics from neighborhood play)

Don't mess with this bike gang

Baylie, Sophia, and Grace

Happy Claire

And one from the back

Sophia helping her "boyfriend" Kaleb (that's what she calls him)

2 comments:

Life Is Good said...

I love that the trees are in bloom! There is six inches of snow here this morning. Yuck.

Kelly T said...

I wanted to say the same thing...cherry blossoms...NEVER tire of them, beautiful. I heard snow level is dropping next week to like 1500 ft, oh that's us...NOOOOOOO!!!! And I LOVE the besties pic-arounds around each other.