This was at the beginning of the night, we did not see this kind of smile at the end. GRUMPY girl showed up (but I guess you can't blame her, it was 20 degrees out!)
Waving at each other
I love the pirate face in this one! I think I asked her a question and she was thinking about the answer.
Bothering the little brother. I think this is just the beginning!
Sophia and Baylie checking out some more lights
Auntie Hannah is home from school and got to join us!

3 comments:
Isn't it fun trying to take pictures at ZooLights!? I'm looking forward to some warmer weather, but that means rain and I'd rather have cold. I guess that means I'm looking forward to summer ;) Looking forward to seeing you guys on Sunday!!
Too bad we didn't run into each other! We didn't stay long as Peyton was grumpy too from the cold. Great family pic!
So, we too, jumped at the DRY weather, which meant-FRIGID weather when we went! Lacy ended up wearing adult ski gloves and holding a blanket wrapped around her! We did not tell her we did not see it all, as I was worried about her, haha...she claimed she was fine!
COLD, but fun:) And, although hard, i love zoo light photos!!
Post a Comment