Saturday, December 12, 2009

Santa Land...

Yesterday we went downtown to Macy's and visited Santa Land.  Sophia had no interest in sitting with Santa, even when we offered to have Lacey, Hannah, and myself sit with her!  So we just walked around the little room and looked at the reindeer, little cottages (which Sophia kept knocking on to see if any elves were in there), and the train.







4 comments:

Kelly T said...

see now I am envious...I was not able to take MY camera to Santa Land and settled for the one-handed point-and-shoot that eddy has! Only plus was it does video:) Love the photos...curious, was it worth it without Santa? I think kids always enjoy going downtown:)

SOOO funny about knocking for elves!

Shannon said...

We had fun, even though we didn't see Santa. I took my sisters with us, so it turned into a fun girls day.

Lisa said...

Fun! I remember going there when we were little and riding the train, he was always the "real" Santa!

Amber said...

Cute pictures Shannon! I love the three at the bottom together :) I rarely get enough gusto to do that with my pics. Looks like you guys had fun!