Monday, March 30, 2009

A Green Thumb...

Today Sophia and I spent a little time in the back yard planting some pretty flowers. We don't have a very big backyard, and there isn't any space to plant flowers in the ground, so we plant lots of flowers in pots to fancy it up back there. I didn't get a whole lot of flowers today, just enough to add a little color. Eventually we will plant some tomatoes, strawberries and other yummies too!


Hanging out with the flowers


Potting


Moving the flowers for me


The little gardeners

2 comments:

Lacey said...

She is so cute...I just love my Sophia!!!

Life Is Good said...

Look for the plant called a "Spike" and put it right in the middle of the pot. Then plant your flowers around it. It looks really cool all summer long. I did them last year and everyone always commented on them. . .Don't you just love working outside?