Today we went to a great little art place in Beaverton called My Masterpiece Art Studio. You can do so many different "art" things there ranging from painting to clay. We went there with the intention of painting my mom a canvas for her birthday but I love Soph's painting so much that I'm going to keep it (don't worry I told my mom, and we're going back next week to paint her another one). Hannah and Grace met us over there and the girls had fun painting side by side.




6 comments:
What a great idea! I love her painting and I wouldn't want to give it up either.
I'm impressed! Such a cute idea Shannon. I'll have to remember that one :)
Her art piece is fantastic!
That shot of the two girls with their paintings - Grace's expression is so great!! :)
I have been wanting to do that with Lacy so badly!! And was really wanting to after seeing episode of John and Kate plus 8 when they did it. Can't wait to check it out!
I can see why you kept her painting...it's wonderful!
I'm so impressed by her concentration! Whenever my boys get their hands on paint, they mix all colors together (usually to make brown or gray) and just cover the paper. Maybe it's a girl thing! ;-)
Oops, that was me Shannon. I forgot it would use my blog name. ~Erin
Post a Comment