Oh man, the sunglasses are killer! That second shot is just so sweet. She looks like a little Audrey Hepburn. :)
What fun! I'm a little sad that we havn't seen you in a while. Hopefully soon...
so much fun! and really cute pics to capture it all.
so cute and fun- Eli loves legos too! How is the sleeping at night going? did you ever get melatonin?
Why does the picture of the girls make me laugh everytime I see it. Too cute!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh man, the sunglasses are killer! That second shot is just so sweet. She looks like a little Audrey Hepburn. :)
What fun! I'm a little sad that we havn't seen you in a while. Hopefully soon...
so much fun! and really cute pics to capture it all.
so cute and fun- Eli loves legos too! How is the sleeping at night going? did you ever get melatonin?
Why does the picture of the girls make me laugh everytime I see it. Too cute!
Post a Comment