Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Little Vitamin D...

It was a nice day today so what did we do? Went to our favorite park of course! This morning we met Gracie and Hannah up at Magnolia Park to play and eat a little snack together. Fun times, like always. :)




Watching the big kids swing on the big round thing (I have no idea what it's called). Gracie really wanted to try it out.


This picture and the next are crazy to me! Sophia looks like she is horizontal to the ground.




Swinging together


And teeter totting together (wearing each other's hats)

2 comments:

Kelly T said...

LOVE the swing photos! they ARE crazy! Nice shots! And could those two be any cuter together? We too, had some sunshine and Lacy was one squeaky ball of excitement to be outside...yay for spring!

Anonymous said...

Hi to my favorite girls. I hope I can come and visit you soon. I love you.


Emmett