Today Soph and I stopped by a park/pond that we drive by almost everyday, but never go to. I knew there were lots of ducks and geese there and we didn't have much planned for our day, so I thought it was a perfect time to stop.We finally can get all of her hair into pigtails (yay, no more mullet!), but she looks like such a big girl with them in. She is definitely looking more like a toddler every day!
4 comments:
yay for pigtails! i think i could get emmett's hair into pigtails if i tried.
Haha, Lacy JUST made it to complete pigtails and look how soon Sophia made it!:) Sophia's hair looks so cute, but wow, it's crazy to see them looking SO much older, huh! Her outfit is stinkin cute too:) Lacy has a dress of they same cut and it's one of my favorites!
Ahhh! It's my favorite dress! Remember how much I loved it, but we couldn't buy it because it wasn't on sale yet?! :o)
She is a doll! I love these pictures. Dee
Post a Comment