Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A little drive...

Today Sophia and I drove down to Eugene to have lunch and play in the park with some college friends and their kids. I haven't seen these two girls in a really long time. Betsy has little Brooklyn who is about 10 months old and Shellie has Landon who just turned one last week. Shellie and I lived together our junior year of college and Matt and I used to double date with her and Ryan (her husband now). Landon is just the cutest little guy and was so very happy the whole time! It was fun to catch up with them and let the kiddos play, mostly in the sand, at the park!


Landon LOVED the sand, he kept throwing it all over his head


Brooklyn was so cute, I think she took a liking to Sophia the "big girl"


4 comments:

Kelly T said...

that last photo of Sophia is SO adorable.

Amber said...

I think you're taking better & better pictures all the time!!

Anonymous said...

so cute! i would love to meet landon and brooklyn sometime...maybe we should plan some sort of reunion??

Living the Life.... said...

Fun! I'd love to see pictures of Shellie and Betsy!