
Friday we went to Matt's 10 year reunion (from Aloha High School). We had a pretty good time even though not many people came. A girl that Matt graduated with,
Ashley Blaire, actually was a good friend of mine when we were little (think 5 years old). Ashley and I went to elementary school together until I moved in second grade. She is a blogger now, and has a new little guy, so we have been keeping in touch lately. But it was fun to see her again!
Matt, Me, Kim, and Jared
Me and Ashley (my sister Lacey is the baby) when we were about 6 years old
Ashley and I at the reunion
1 comment:
That picture in the pool is a riot! Too funny!
ps. I hope you don't mind, but I am stealing that picture of you and me and putting it on my blog.
Post a Comment