Friday, May 30, 2008

A Long Leash To Longbeach...

Just one of many quotes from our time at the beach with the girls. Sophia and I headed to Long Beach (yes, the same place we were two days before) Wednesday morning with Hannah and Grace. Tori, Marisa, and Kristen all joined us a little later. We had lots of fun playing Dr. Mario, jabbing away with each other, playing cards, and playing in the sand at the beach. And yes we all sleep in the living room together even though there are plenty of beds. Sleepovers are way to fun!

The girls


Playing bubbles


Playing Dr. Mario (what is Sophia doing???)


So happy to be big girls on the chair!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

I love the look on Marisa's face in the Dr. Mario picture... total concentration.

Fun times. Say thanks to the in-laws for us!

Lisa said...

I am so jealous of all your beach time- looks like SO much fun!!!

Living the Life.... said...

Wish I could have been there!! I would have kill all of you on Dr. Mario!!!
Dee