Sunday, June 1, 2008

Starlight...

Last night we went down and watched the Starlight Parade with the Brownlees. I wasn't sure how Soph would do since it was going to be way past her bedtime, there was potential it would be loud with all the bands, and we would have to sit for a long time. But her and Gracie were amazing! They were having so much fun playing on our blanket and watching all the kids running around. Then when the parade started, both girls were so content sitting and watching and no one cried at all. Soph was even dancing whenever a band went by. For all the hassle taking MAX and trying to find a seat was, I think it was definitely worth it. We had so much fun!


Taking a walk before the parade


Soph seems to be having a blast!


Grace and Soph watching the parade go by


The Budweiser Clydesdales


So Happy!

Gracie Loves the Parade

1 comment:

Kelly T said...

SOOOO cute!!!!! This makes me SUPER excited for the Rose parade:) We too are a little worried for a day out without a nap(as Lacy does NOT crash on the go) but are going for it and hope it goes off as well as your trip! CUTE photos!! Now...that rain better not ruin our plans this year as well!!:) I watch on tv last night as I am SO excited to take Lacy...so many memories:) Not to mention all the times being in the parade too! Fun times!