Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Weekend at the Beach...

We spent the weekend with the Rider clan in Longbeach, Wa. It's always fun to see how we fit everyone (this weekend that was 16 people) into Marilyn and Jim's cozy beach house. This weekend some people slept in their cars (a Van and a SUV), out in the backyard, and all over the house (it really isn't as bad as it sounds!).

Friday and Saturday the weather was amazing. I think everyone got sunburned Saturday. Sunday was a little dreary in the morning then got nicer as the day went on. Today was cloudy, but not rainy. Overall the weather was great, and the boys got to golf all three days.

We went down to the beach a couple days, Sophia wasn't into it all that much. I think it was a little to cold for her, but Halle (Sophia's second cousin)LOVED it! Halle is 13 months older than Soph, so it's fun to catch a glimpse of what's in store for us in a year. Here are some pictures from our weekend. We hope you all had as fun of a weekend as we did!


Blowing bubbles with Tucker


Daddy's Bocce partner


Here I come boys!


Sophia, Halle, Rylee


On our way to the beach


Grampa and Sophia digging in the sand


Hmmm, do I really want that toy?


Sophia, Gramma, Rylee


Four Generations

1 comment:

Kelly T said...

that pic of Sophia pondering over her toy at the beach is a hoot! I also think she is looking older...more and more like a toddler!