Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Playing outside with friends...

Today we went up to the skate park by our house that has a playground with Baylie and Gracie. It was so sunny and surprisingly warm. We threw out some blankets on the grass and let the girls go to town.


Gracie and Sophia's find


Soph not really wanting her picture taken


Baylie and Gracie having a race down the slide


Trying to be cool and "play" on the playground like the big kids


Notice the pigtails

3 comments:

Hannah said...

That worm is so gross. I am glad we caught that before it ended up in one of their mouths!

Anonymous said...

Cute, Cute!! I miss all you girls a lot. We are enjoying nice weather here too.

Mands said...

My personal favorite are the pigtails! very small...but very cute! Reading everyone's blogs makes me miss Oregon! Wish I could hang out with all you guys...keep in mind you're all welcome in Telluride! :)