Thursday, February 7, 2008

A new laugh...

Today Sophia started to do a really funny laugh. It's really deep and kind of sounds like a cough, but she does it when she is really excited. I caught a little on video...

3 comments:

Living the Life.... said...

That is such a strange sound! Don't you wish you could ask how she is making it? She is so adorable!

Kelly T said...

I love it!:) Lacy is totally into forcing a fake laugh at everything and anything...and it produces a real for momma:) And CUTE hair pics. Lacy's hair grew in fastest on the top of her head as well...hence the bows:) I just pulled it to the side with a clip. But, the pony is as you said, funny AND cute! Hope to get together again soon when in town.

Anonymous said...

I love it when they discover they can do something...like a certain noise. Made me laugh.