Saturday, February 2, 2008

happy birthday lucy!

Last night Matt and I went to a surprise birthday party for our friend Lucy. Her husband Greg, planned a really fun party at Grand Central Bowl. If you haven't been there, it is a pretty cool place, but I could see a night there being pretty spendy. They have big screen t.v.'s everywhere, and huge screens at the end of the bowling lanes. Last night they were showing the Blazer game which was really fun (especially since we pulled out a win!). Bowling wise, I wasn't doing that well, until the last two frames-I bowled 4 strikes in a row! I have never done that before so I was pretty excited. Overall it was a fun night. Happy 30th Birthday Lucy!



Tracy, Amber, Lucy, and Shannon




The HUGE screens at the end of the bowling lanes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that looks like a lot of fun! (I think I remember Tracy from Fox?!)