Thursday, February 7, 2008

Our little peanut...

Ever since Sophia was born we have called her our little peanut and ever since she was born I have been searching high and low for a onesie that says "little peanut" on it. I knew I had seen them before, of course when I didn't need one, but I still could not find one-until now! I saw on babygap.com they had a boy version and a girl version. So I told my mom to be on the lookout for it to come in (for those of you who don't know, my mom works at Baby Gap). They got the boy ones in, but not the girl ones, so I was ready to order it online until randomly my mom called me one day and said they had gotten 5 of those onesies in. One in each size. So now our little peanut has a shirt to go with her nick name!


As you can see by the picture above the new thing this week is a little pony tail on top of Soph's head. I'd say it is more funny than cute, but all her friends had one, so she was feeling a little jealous! Here are some more picts of the pony...





The aftermath of the pony

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the pony.. too cute!

lucy said...

oh my gosh...i think the little pony has to be the cutest thing ever. love it.

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love the t-shirt too. I actually saw one that was unisex when I was pregnant, but didn't buy it because it was around $20...a lot for a onesie!