Oh yes we did. We went out to the famous Roloff farm from the show
Little People, Big World, mostly for Holly, a little because I wanted to see some famous (if you can call them famous) people, and a little because we are obsessed with going to pumpkin patches. :) Our celebrity sighting was 2, Matt (the dad) and Jeremy ( the oldest son), and yes I did take pictures of them. Overall it was a pretty good farm, we didn't pay to do anything so the kids just ran around the fields and we looked at some cool animals...
Working hard moving pumpkins around
Two little pumpkins
They had a baby tiger and lion as well as llamas, goats, bunnies, pigs, horses and a cow
A view of the farm from the top of the world
Cooper laughing because he just fell down
Seriously, these two kill me
"Look small in our tall chair"
Cooper and his mama, Lark
And these are for Holly...
Matt Roloff driving around in his Gator
And Jeremy signing an autograph
4 comments:
Fun Shannon! Love all your fall pictures :) What lens did you use? The one from the "top of the world" and the self-portrait look wider than usual.
Good times! Do you remember when we went there? It looks WAY crazier than we went did last time. SO much more:) Did you go on a week day or brave the weekend?
Great photos!
Thanks guys! Amber, I used my 18-135 lens that came with the camera. Still not used to it, but am playing around with it more.
Kinda nice to have some zoom options. I can see the difference in your pictures. I haven't taken out the lens that came with my camera in ages. Maybe it's worth another shot!
Post a Comment