Monday, October 4, 2010

Backyard project...

At the end of August we started on a project to get rid of the horrible grass we had in our backyard.  Don't get me wrong, I love grass, but it just doesn't grow very well in our yard.  So, we dug it out and put in turf.  I love it!  And to celebrate, we had a little BBQ on Saturday.  It's so nice to be able to actually use the WHOLE backyard now!
The BEFORE picture

Our little digging helper

The AFTER picture.  Doesn't it look good?!

BBQ princess divas

The yummy apple pie cupcakes I made

The big kids enjoying the cupcakes

Happy girl, Claire

Doctor was the game of the night

We ended the night with a little fire for the adults to enjoy

2 comments:

Amber said...

Looks awesome Shannon! Nice work getting through a project, which always seems so easy to procratinate.

the wanghouse said...

yummm!! those cupcakes look delish!! we should do a recipe exchange...i'm going to attempt pumpkin brownie bars tonight...