Thursday, October 14, 2010

First Field Trip...

Today was Sophia's first field trip of the year!  We went out to Lakeview Farms and rode a train, rode on a boat, got sprayed by a shark, picked out some teeny pumpkins, then met Daddy at Helvetia Tavern for a yummy lunch.
The best I could do for a class picture.  Lots of parents trying to get the shot and kids that are not thrilled about sitting for a picture (including mine who I had to pry off of my leg)

On top of the world

Big jumps off of the hay

Those are the two little pumpkins she picked

little smirk

The last time we went to Lakeview, Soph was 1 1/2.  
Such a big girl now!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

cute pictures Shannon. All day I have been wishing we would have picked today instead of tomorrow for our field trip day.. I am praying for sunshine ;-) LOVE the 2 how tall pics of Soph.

Kelly T said...

Well, there may have been a lot of parents in for the shot, but you got a good one! Super cute photos.