Thursday, July 22, 2010

A busy day...

Wednesday was one of those days that is so full and busy that at the end of it you just want to lie down and sleep forever.  We were exhausted when we got home from Oaks Park, lunch at Bob's Red Mill, and playing at Magnolia park.

Sophia, Mihiretu, and Grace riding the carousel

Mihiretu taking the girls for a ride

Don't worry I got to ride some rides too! :)  My little timid one wouldn't ride on this unless I did.

Kristen and I both got to ride on the roller coaster

Sweet friends

After lunch at Bob's Red Mill, dancing with their honey sticks

Hanging at Magnolia

We didn't know we would be stopping here on the way home, so no swimsuit.  Panties and crocs do just fine though.

And of course she had to stop playing to let her baby nurse

3 comments:

Amber said...

All three cute posts today Shannon! I like Sophia "nursing" her baby, her "quote of the week," and te scavenger hunt! :)

Lisa said...

Sad we missed you a day at your park. Caden remembered going there before with Sophia. Glad you guys had a fun day!

Bethany Fegles Photography said...

Oh my goodness! The nursing baby at the end is priceless! I love that girl! :)