Monday, October 26, 2009

Baylie Visits Dance Class...

Monday Kim brought Baylie to Sophia's dance class to see if it would be something Baylie would like.  Both girls had a blast!  Soph has been having some issue's since her first class.  She cries and clings to me at the beginning of class, it usually takes a couple of songs to get her to join in.  But with Baylie there Sophia had no issues.  She just needed Baylie, her security blanket!


 Such cute buddies



Dancing with babies


Pausing for a smooch


Do you think she liked it?


Showing off their treats

3 comments:

Amber said...

Adorable pictures Shannon! I especially love Soph's smile in the 1st one :) Hope you guys have a great Halloween!

Hannah said...

I like the smooching one.

Jaylin said...

I agree. Both of those pictures are just the most adorible things I have ever seen! Looks like the girls had a blast.