Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Oaks Park...

This morning we met up with Hannah and Grace, and Charlie and her boys at Oaks Park. Yes, we braved the heat for it! On Tuesday and Wednesday mornings they have a pre-school time for kids 6 and under. It's only $6 a child and adults are free. It was a fun morning and we were home by noon, so we didn't get too hot.


Pretty girl


Riding on the carousel


Practicing her shooting...nice.


Waving like she's in a parade


Don't they look so small on this ride?!


Driving the motorcycle


Sophia and Grace watching one of the rides


How tall are they?

3 comments:

Nicole said...

How fun! I always forget about Oaks Park. Sophia is such a doll!

Amber said...

Cute pics Shannon! Yes, they do look too small for the ride. It's the first thing I thought too, and "could jacoby really do that in just 1 year!?"

Life Is Good said...

Last time I went to Oaks Park was in 6th Grade!