Friday, July 17, 2009

Mandy and Evan's Weekend Extravaganza (pre wedding)...

This last weekend Matt and I got to experience a 4 day wedding extravaganza for our friends, Mandy and Evan. The whole weekend felt like we were at Summer camp. Mandy and Evan had something planned for each day including a bon fire one night, a basketball tournament for the guys, and a night of yard games. For the yard games we were all put into teams and competed against everyone. So fun! Here are a ton of pictures of our activities that led up to a beautiful wedding...



Cute little Roche Harbor


Mandy, Amber and I at the bon fire


Michael, Matt and Katie crack'n some crab


The basketball tourny guys


Heather, Lisa, Amber and I


Michael, Trevor, Matt, Greg, and Tony


My team of Pirates


Mandy, Lisa, and I


Matt competing in the sack race


Phoebe and I getting ready for the three legged race


Trevor and Matt gazing off into the distance together


Tony and Lisa had an ongoing water war. This may have ended it!


Bill teaching Matt how to rope a bull


He was way better than I was


Whale watching spot-we didn't get to see any whales though


We did find a little star fish though