Friday, January 16, 2009

Visiting 2nd Grade...

This morning Sophia and I went and had lunch with a bunch of 2nd graders! We got to visit my friend, Karen, who I did my student teaching with in college. Karen and I had a lot of fun the year I taught with her, and it's so great that we have stayed friends. She teaches 2nd grade at Quatama Elementary here in Hillsboro, so Sophia and I went and toured the school, had lunch, then gave the class their spelling test. Sophia was such a big girl and did her work sitting at the table with the big kids...


Working hard during the spelling test


Walking down the hall


Checking out bulletin boards

4 comments:

Kelly T said...

oh....my....word. adorable.

Hannah said...

I didn't know that blue littles got to go to 2nd grade too... that is great.

Amber said...

Love these pictures at school and Soph's too-cute boots!

Isaac and Jenni Marshall said...

How cute! I'm sure all the 2nd graders had so much fun with you and Sophia around=).