Monday, January 5, 2009

6 years...

Yesterday Matt and I celebrated our 6 year wedding anniversary. I can't believe it has been 6 years! Even though we have had some ups and downs, I love him more than I did on our wedding day.

Since last year I posted pictures from our wedding day, this time I decided to post a picture from the first few months we were dating, all the way back in 1997. It's a picture of us before a winter formal dance our senior year of high school. Please excuse the quality, our scanner sucks...

4 comments:

Living the Life.... said...

6 years! I can't believe how fast time goes. I hope you had a great day. Happy anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! love the pic.

mle said...

Wow, you guys looked good then and you look even better now! So keep up the good work and Congrats to you both.

Smith Family said...

You both look the same. Lucky you. Happy Anniversary