We hope everyone had a great New Years. We were pretty lame for New Years Eve and were in bed by 10pm. During the day Matt and Sophia watched the Beavers over at Mandy and Evan's, then I joined them later for an evening of Apples to Apples and Rock Band! Sadly I was not a good photographer that day, so no pictures.
For New Year's Day we went over to the Thompson's for more football and lots of Wii playing. I have definitely been suffering from Wii arm the past few days! So far bowling and Mario Kart have been getting the most playing time on our Wii. My arm hurts from boxing and baseball though.
Here are a few pictures of Baylie and Soph. I did pull a picture of the girls from last New Years. It's amazing how much the have changed in the year. They are just to cute!
1 comment:
I mean... honestly?! That is pretty much the cutest thing ever!!!! Oh my gosh. I could watch it over and over. My favorite is when she just smiles in the middle :o)
Post a Comment