20 Years Ago I was....
8, and moving into a new house and getting ready to start 3rd grade in a new school.
10 Years Ago I was....
18, just graduated high school. I was working at Old Navy that hadn't opened yet, we were putting the store together for it's grand opening. I think I also worked at a coffee shop called Coffee Emporium that summer.
5 Years Ago I was....
6months into marriage, had the summer off from subbing and had just gotten a job at Starbucks. I also think that was one of a couple of summers that we went to a wedding almost every weekend.
3 Years ago I was....
working for Nike at the Joe Paterno Child Development Center as an assistant teacher and loving it!
So Far this year I...
have celebrated Sophia's first birthday, first tooth, first steps. Lots of first with my not so much a baby anymore. Matt and I also celebrated our 5 year anniversary in January.
Yesterday I...
went to church, played with Sophia, got a pedicure, and played softball.
Tomorrow I will...
work out, babysit Baylie, and play with Sophia.
Next year I will...
who knows!
I tag... Amber A., Lisa T., and Kelly T.
1 comment:
cute new look! Nice photo. It must have been in the water as we changed ours also. SO overdue as we still had a spring one and its almost august!:) That's one of my favorite quotes from Dr.S too.
Post a Comment