Sophia at 3 days old

Sophia at 15 months old
(the swaddler that she has on is bigger than the one in the first picture)
Sophia at 15 months old
(the swaddler that she has on is bigger than the one in the first picture)
Tonight I was boxing up some of Soph's clothes that are to small, and she got out the swaddlers that we used to use to put her to sleep. Up until she was about 8 months old she loved being swaddled at night. I really think that's why she slept through the night at such a young age. Well, tonight Matt was playing around with her and swaddled her up! I don't know if it was because she was so tired anyways, but she just laid there and let him do it. Then of course we had to be the mean parents and had her stand up and try to walk. Pretty funny. After she got her legs out, she wanted to walk around and play with the pouch behind her as a tail. She is so silly!
Her little tail

3 comments:
we used one of those with emmett and when he was about 2 months old he could get his feet out...don't ask me how!
and i love your new banner! you might have to tell me where you found the border.
I was SO thinking the same thing when I saw the last photo of Sophia! Her hair is getting so long! Now, if only Lacy's would finish growing in on the sides!:)
at least Sophia's looks cute pulled up in her party piggies! With the wind, the pigs help curb the meltdowns with hair in the face...but I just dont like it yet with missing hair! I do it when I really need her hair back. I tried something different today..not sure if I love it, but I think it might look a little better than the pigs for now:)
Post a Comment