Today Kim and I went and visited a friend, Emily, and her three kids. They live really close to us, but we have yet been able to set up a play date between the three of us. Finally it happened. Eli (hopefully I'm spelling his name correctly...Sorry Emily if I'm not!) is the exact same age as Baylie, they were born just hours apart. Which means he is about a month older than Sophia. He is such a little character. When you ask him where is muscles are, he puts both arms up and clenches them like he is flexing. And he gets this great look at his face, almost like he is pooping. I'm sad I didn't get a picture of it, or a picture of all three babies together. I only got a couple of Sophia and Eli, after Baylie went down for her nap...
1 comment:
Baby playdates are so fun! I guess Emmett and I have some work to do to keep up with Eli!
Post a Comment