Tuesday, January 8, 2008

9 month appointment...

Today Sophia had her nine month check-up with Dr. Moshofsky. Her stats today...

Weight-15lbs 12oz (10th percentile)
Height-27 inches (50th percentile)
Head- 42 cent. (8 percentile)

She is still such a little peanut, but he also said it's probably because she has been sick a couple of times in the last few months and lost weight each of those times. So he said he isn't worried and that she looks great!

Since she was born I started taking pictures of her each month with the same stuffed animal. It's fun to see how she has grown...


1 week old
9 months old

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, she's so pretty! I wish I could come kiss her...or steal her binky.

Hannah said...

I love the glistening nose. =)

lucy said...

Hi Shannon! I love your little blog...it's so fun to see the little munchkin. Great idea w/ the little stuffed bunny pics BTW. Hope all is well!!!