Sunday, January 13, 2008

Teeth have arrived...finally

On Friday morning I noticed some little white dots on Sophia's gums. Her teeth are finally coming in. I know she isn't late, but it is a little later than when Matt and I got teeth (they say it's hereditary) and a lot later than some of her friends. I'm excited for this next step, but at the same time kind of sad. I know that getting teeth will change her "baby" look and make her look more like a toddler. But of course I will still think she is the cutest baby ever!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now the fun part is brushing them! We got Emmett the little baby tooth brush and gel and he loves to brush his teeth!

Kelly T said...

oh wow! Big step:) Hope Sophia handles teething ok! Lacy did quite well, but the 1 yr molars all came in at once, and she had a couple rough days and nights until they broke through! Cute videos! I see you got on vimeo as well:) Oh, and yeah, I am ALREADY addicted to blogging too:)

Kelly T said...

cute new banner!:)