Countdown to Caymans: 2 Days!
Monday, October 8, 2007
Three little pumpkins sitting in a crate...
Yesterday we went to the pumpkin patch with the Colemans, Greenes, and Brownlees. The rain held out for us so the weather was great, just a little bit windy. We stuck Sophia, Gracie and Sydney in a crate of baby pumpkins to try and get some cute pictures, but Gracie was not thrilled about it, so Sydney being a good friends tried to comfort her and Sophia just laid there and looked at all the parents like we were crazy. Pretty funny what we do to try and get some good pictures. I think the highlight of the trip was shooting baby pumpkins out of the pumpkin cannon and trying to hit a bright orange bus. Out of 12 tries I think we only hit the bus once, but we still had a blast trying!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I like how you sneak in your vacation countdown... just trying to make us all jealous of your time in the islands. Nice, Shan. =)
Post a Comment