Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Our decorated tree...

My little decorator
(I had to keep reminding her that the ornaments should be SPREAD out and that they don't have to be clustered on two branches.) :)

Some of my favorite ornaments...
This one matches the dishes we registered for, for our wedding.  I love, love, love my dishes, but don't get to use them often enough.  I also love that this matching ornament also has Sophia's birth year on the back of it. 

Miss Olivia the pig is just so cute

Holly gave me a set of these and I love that they remind me of her.

This is a dough ornament that my mom made a long time ago.  It's of me on my dad's shoulders.

This little Santa really has no meaning, but I still love putting him on our tree.

Cute girl peeking through the tree

Our Elf on the Shelf, Sparkle Sarah.  This is the first year Sophia has been really into her.  She gets so excited to look for her every morning.

This finished product 
(we measured it at about 12 feet tall, taller with the star on top)



2 comments:

Nicole said...

Gorgeous tree!

Lisa said...

I always love your big tree, so so pretty! And what a great idea sharing your favorite ornaments. Some of ours have so much meaning to me... I love seeing them on our tree. I did laugh when Caden shouted, "I see the pickle." :-)
xxoo