This last weekend we went joined the Thompson's for a camping trip up near Battleground. Kim was skiing in a tournament, so we all just pitched tents around the lake and enjoyed a wet weekend. It rained on us the majority of the weekend, but we still had time to swim, find snakes, minnows, snails, and worms, watched some great skiing and wake boarding, and enjoyed time by the fire...
Helping Matt start a fire
Kaleb cheering as Kim skied by
Having a lot of fun swimming
Dirty and greasy after a fun and wet weekend!
1 comment:
FUN! Great photos!! We have yet to camp and Eddy and I are itching to go. BUT. you are braver than me for sure. I am not a fan of rainy tent camping!(probably just camped so much much I am over the hassle of it all, as in the coming home with wet gear clean-up!) However...it does make for awesome memories! The photo of Kaleb cheering his mom on...adorable!
Post a Comment