Thursday, July 7, 2011

The 4th...

We started out the fourth by cruising around Lake Billy Chinook for a few hours before heading home.  With no plans for the evening we came home planning to unpack and maybe do some sparklers with Soph, but when we got home lots of the neighbors were out and it turned into a full neighborhood BBQ.  These past few months we've really gotten to know our neighbors, I'm so thankful for that because I grew up in a very close neighborhood (I would still consider my parents neighbors family).  So the night was spent visiting, doing fireworks, and watching the neighborhoods around us give some great shows!


Sophia and her sweet neighbor friend, Maria

I love the girls face's in this one!

More sparklers


A lot of the night was spent like this for these two.  Barbie world.  
It's pretty funny that fireworks couldn't even interrupt them. :)

No comments: