Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Zoo..

So we haven't been to the zoo in months!  I really don't like to go in the summer because of the crowds, and yesterday we decided that early fall is the best time of year there.  The weather was great and no one was there!

I loved the mountain goat peaking over the rocks

Having a very important meeting in the polar bear cub den

They seem so grown up to me in this picture

 The big mandrill checking out the crowd

Not a bad picture with all of them.  Even Claire got to stand like a big girl!
Kaleb, Niko (Sophia told Matt that Niko was her friend that was the same size as Kaleb), Grace, Claire, Sophia, and Baylie

Claire liked being stuck in the lion cub's arms

This picture cracked me up.  It looks like a JCPenny portrait

3 comments:

Amber said...

Nice work making it to the zoo. We haven't been there in ages either!

Lisa said...

Yay! We are going tomorrow.. I hope our Fall Zoo trip is as fun as yours looks.. I can't picture sun, but hopefully?! Very cute JCPenny portrait!

Kelly T said...

:) yay for the new camera! and yay for fall!