Friday, April 16, 2010

Washington Park...

Thursday we spent the morning at up at the Washington Park playground with lots of friends.  The first hour was pretty chilly but then the sun came out and warmed everyone up!  Sophia spent the majority of the time playing "mommy and baby" with her friends running around the huge playground, but also spent a good amount of time in the sand box.  Towards the end of our time up there a creepy/weird van pulled up next to the playground with a man in a clown nose hanging a monkey puppet out the window and belting out the Eagles.  Our group was totally creeped out and kept our kids away, but some mom's where calling for their kids to come see him.  Too weird for us!

Blowing bubbles

Julia, Sophia and Baylie digging away

Happy girl, Lilly

Grace burying her legs

The weird/creepy van.  Do you see the man with his clown nose on?  Would you let your child run up to this?!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Some Moms encouraged their kids to go up to a strange van!? That's SO creepy!!

Kelly T said...

EWWWWW! Completely creepy. Even MORE disturbing are the parents encouraging kids to approach something like this. However, I don't think I real creep would go around in something SO attention grabbing...right???? Still...weird.

Erin Behen said...

totally creepy...who does this sort of thing? You should hear some of the requests I get at work from weirdo's wanting to go see the sick kids in the hospital...NO way!

Nicole said...

I've seen that van on the freeway! And that guy with the clown nose was ROCKING out, and head banging while driving. Weirdo! I wouldn't have gone near him either!