Friday we met my friend Kelly and her little girl, Lacy, at Pump it Up Jr. After a couple minutes to warm up, Soph had a great time jumping around, going down the slide a million times, then ending the morning with a dance party in the dark with disco lights (that's how Pump it Up wraps up play time). She won't stop talking about her new friend, Lacy.
Sophia's new friend, Lacy
Bouncing around
This one cracks me up! I love the joy on Sophia's face.
Thirsty girls getting a drink at the same time
New friends
2 comments:
we had a great time! Thanks for coming:) It was nice to see your mom and Lacey as well, and so nice of them to hang with Ashley so I could play and take photos(a few anyway!). I will probably steal a photo of two for our blog!
I'll send you all my photos. I had planned on doing that anyway, then forgot. Sorry!
Post a Comment