Thursday, January 7, 2010

Children's Museum...

This morning we met Hailey and Lisa at the Children's Museum, (Caden was at school) for a fun morning.  This was our first time visiting, and I think Soph had a good time.  The hit today was face painting.  We've been doing some of this at home lately, so she was really into it.


Checking baby


Having fun in the water area


Lisa painting a star on Soph's face


Here kitty, kitty


Building with clay


Brushing the "alivgater's" teeth

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I loved that she let me draw that star on her. Super fun morning, although Caden wants us all to go back!! Maybe we can do the zoo if it is dry next week?

Amber said...

I just love the new blog format and the x-large pictures! It makes them stand out so much more. Looks like a fun morning :)

Amy said...

I love the new header picture. Sophia is soooo pretty!!!