Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Weekend..

Memorial weekend is always spent in Longbeach, Wa with the Rider clan. The whole family tries to come out for at least one day of the weekend, which makes for a lot of people in and out of Jim and Marilyn's house. So fun though! We do so much while we're there so I'm just going to list some of our fun activities...
*walks to the beach
*digging in the sand (Sophia's new favorite)
*golf
*bike rides
*LOTS of card playing
*walking up to Corral burger for yummy ice cream cones
*Going into down town to ride rides and enjoy festival activites
*Saturday market in Ilwaco
*getting to spend time with lots of family


Walking along the pier in Ilwaco


"I got a big one!"


Taking a bath in the sink


Riding the little bugs with Aunna


Carousel ride


Showing off their face paints


Ready for a bike ride


Not letting daddy see while she rides on his shoulders



S-O-P-H-I-A


Walking at sunset


Family picture-it was pretty windy and cold, maybe that's why Soph looks so mad


Aunna burying Soph


Laying in the warm sand

4 comments:

Amber said...

Sophia is looking so grown up these days! She has becomes such a toddler. It's crazy how fast it goes. I love the picture of her in the sink :) Cute family photo too.

Life Is Good said...

The last picture is my favorite! Too cute!

Hannah said...

Love that last one! Frameworthy.

Kelly T said...

what a great weekend with so many great photos. I also will say..last photo..fabulous!