Today was so nice, and warm, out! Sophia woke up from her nap around 3:30, perfect timing to hit the park before daddy got home. I think she went down the slide a hundred times! It's amazing how much more independent she is, even compared to this last fall. I don't feel like I have to follow her all over the play structures, I can just stand nearby and watch her play. Pretty fun!
Peek A Boo
On the slide
Cheese!
She told me there was a bee in the para scope
4 comments:
it WAS beautiful! And Sophia just is so cute. I too, still remember when my helicopter days were over at the park, and wow...it feel so strange doesn't it?! I feel like I was just blogging about my solo slider and now Sophia is taking the park by storm..so fun.
looks like fun!
LOVE her cute little smile! We were so excited for the sun and warmness yesterday too.. can't wait for summer!! ;-)
Pictures in the sunshine are the best! Sophia is just getting so grown up. I can't believe that'll be Jacoby next year.
Post a Comment