Your snow pictures are fantastic! Goodness, how adorably stubby does Sophia look in that one picture where she is waving at you?! Babies in snow suits are so precious! Glad you are enjoying all the snow=). Merry Christmas to your family!!!
Can you believe all this snow? WE love it. And it looks like you are all enjoying it too! So Fun!
Honestly, is this ever going to stop? I know I am complaining now, but come the middle of January I'm going to be wishing for some snow days. =)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Your snow pictures are fantastic! Goodness, how adorably stubby does Sophia look in that one picture where she is waving at you?! Babies in snow suits are so precious! Glad you are enjoying all the snow=). Merry Christmas to your family!!!
Can you believe all this snow? WE love it. And it looks like you are all enjoying it too! So Fun!
Honestly, is this ever going to stop? I know I am complaining now, but come the middle of January I'm going to be wishing for some snow days. =)
Post a Comment