Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pump It Up...

This morning we headed over to Pump it Up with a bunch of our friends. Kim and Baylie, Hannah and Grace, Marisa and Sydney, and Kristen with Tigist and Mihiretu all came to play for the open play time. The kids had so much fun running around, bouncing, and flying down the slides. I would recommend it to anyone who has kids, especially around Soph's age, because kids under 2 are FREE!


Mommy and Sophia getting ready to go down the slide



Sophia and Sydney falling then cracking up about it



Sophia, Hannah, and Grace zooming down the slide



All the kids bouncing around inside one of houses

2 comments:

Kelly T said...

glad you got to go! Honestly, I had a ton of fun too, when we went! Those slides are great! Love Sophia's big smile screaming down the slide!

Anonymous said...

That looks like a lot of fun. Hannah said that when I come down we can go!