This afternoon when I was in getting Sophia up from her nap she pointed at her closet and wanted to put her rain jacket on. Kind of surprising to me since she has never worn it. I'm not even sure she has ever seen it before today (it was a gift from someone last year). So I let her put it on and she wore it around the house for about an hour. By then the rain had let up, so we put her matching boots on and went outside to stomp in some puddles...


5 comments:
She's so cute. I love that last shot of her laughing!!
I wrote on your FB too but cute cute pictures!!
I just love your pictures too! I was looking back at your blog from when Sophia was 6 months to compare her to Jacoby and it's amazing how much your blog has morphed and improved over the past year :) Inspiring!
What an awesome photographer you are.
What a True Oregonian!
Post a Comment