Last Sunday we took my sister Hannah down to Corvallis and moved her into her dorm at Oregon State. We'll miss her a lot, especially Sophia who a couple of times a day asks for "Annah." With The Beavers huge win on Thursday, I'm guessing she has had an amazing first week. We love you Hannah!
4 comments:
how exciting for hannah! go beaves! (except we aren't beaver fans, but we do like them more than the ducks.)
wow...their baby has left the nest! Good thing your mom has a fun wedding to help ease the pain:) And Sophia...what a cutie! I just love her cute piggies!
Hannah just quickly became my favorite Boland/Rider! Go Beavs!!!!
1. I'm suddenly a "beaver believer" since they beat USC... I just wish it would have been MY OSU that beat USC!!
2. I have that same bedspread that Hannah has!
Post a Comment