The past couple of days we have spent a lot of our time at a very cool new park near our house. It has three play structures of different sizes, picnic areas, and a fountain to play in. I think this is our new favorite place to play. The fountain is perfect for little ones, it isn't to big and the water comes out slow enough that if it gets a little one (like Soph) it won't knock them down. Sophia and Baylie have had a great time climbing, running, and swinging. We plan to hang out there a lot in the next couple of weeks, while we still have nice weather!
4 comments:
we had fun there too, but watch out for the curbs...they can be tricky!
Looks fun! We'll have to try it out! Bet we wont make it over there before the weather turns though:( That pic of Baylie is too funny! Sophia is looking SO much older these days! Her new piggies are super adorable too!
Oh...and I am glad you enjoy the photos! Eddy always gives me grief when I post more than 20 on the blog:) Plus we all know the photos have more of an impact when there is just one of each "type" But, i just couldnt do it this time:)
FUN new park... !!
Hi Shannon! Isaac showed me your blog, so I decided to do a little blog stalking tonight=). You have such a cute little family! It will be a while until we expand the Marshall household past the "furry children" stage, but seeing your cute baby shots makes me all the more excited for someday... It was also so heartwarming to see the Tyacke's blog. I went to school with Kris (he was actually my date to all our dances freshman year!) and I've often wondered about him. Hope you are enjoying the last few weeks of warmth in Oregon!
=)Jenni
Post a Comment